giojohn

Reports

4 posts in this topic

Maybe it is still being worked on but when ever I request a report to be sent to my email account. I receive the email with no attachment.

I am using Outlook as my email client.

I am able to obtain the PDF attachment if I use my webmail service  attached is a screen shot of the Agent Info that it writes 

Other users have reported this.

They usually check within their mail filter configuration. For some reason they discard the attachment. They resolved by changing the mail configuration.

This is the error I receive when I try to open a device report attachment. Microsoft Office 2007. I tried requesting the report 2 times with the same results.

Capture.PNG

Edited by giojohn
forgot attachment

18 hours ago, giojohn said:

This is the error I receive when I try to open a device report attachment. Microsoft Office 2007. I tried requesting the report 2 times with the same results.

Capture.PNG

Hi John,

this might be an issue with Office 2007. According with our logs, the report you asked to generate, have been correctly generated, and it is readable.

Please have a look at this thread, where other Office 2007 users were complaining about a similar issue:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_excel-mso_other/unable-to-open-xlsx-in-excel-2007/5059ab88-cfe7-41b0-b6bc-3332b62915c4