Michael_Christon

Reports History for Devices and ISP Downtime

6 posts in this topic

Is it possible to add the history of Important Devices and the ISP downtime into the report? It would be nice if we had the option to enable or disable this information when generating a report. Right now I have to print the screen separately for these. This way we can show the client something more then the number of times the device or ISP lost a connection.

Generation of pdf reports is quite expensive in terms of cloud resources, and at the moment we can't afford with our current price model. So we have to find an efficient way.

Moreover, not many people would like a very long pdf, so we definitely would need to implement ways of customising the reports. We are working at few ideas, but sorry might not be coming soon

+1 - at least ISP down time please. We have a site where sparks have regular whole house power cuts. I need to be able to access the history so I can send it to the client.

Even if you just generated a printable onscreen report that would suffice. No pdf is needed. Or use spreadsheet format? I don't mind taking a snapshot of the screen for now as long as the info we need is there to be seen. Specifically offline events for specific devices or the wan connection. After all, isn't this the whole reason domotz exists? To give us insight into the state of the network? I can say to a client your dvr went offline 20 times this week but if I had a report to "prove" it..thats power.