challlengecontrol

QNAP FW 4.3.0

12 posts in this topic

Hi

I am running Domotz on a QNAP and have updated to version 4.3.0 public beta and lost the domotz app, do you have a time time of when the app will be updated to support this version as I cannot downgrade now

Hi,

i have also FW 4.3 with need a update from Domotz Agent.

German Infos about QNAP FW4.3

@challlengecontrol No i have delete my Agent onmy Domotz Account to get credits.

Is there a Information to get the new QPKG package ?

Best regards

Thomas

We have submitted the new version, compatible to 4.3,  to QNAP last week. They have a testing and approval proces, which might take some time. I hope we can have good news soon.

Thanks for the update, waiting on this my self.

Same here, thank you for updating it. It's still not showing in the app center tho. I took the update today and lost domotz.

I have a QNAP TS-231 running 4.2.2 with Domotz.

Domotz stopped working yesterday, and I had an e-mail from Domotz today (see copy below)

Could this work again with 4.3 (updated to beta 4.3.2 beta today) ?

Dear user,

You are among the users of Domotz using Domotz on a Freescale QNAP NAS.

Your model of NAS his running a very obsolete version of openSSL (1.0.0) which can cause security risks and became incompatible with our services. As a result your Domotz agent named xxxxxx is not currently working and Domotz cannot work anymore on QNAP models running on Freescale architecture.

We have asked QNAP if they had plans for upgrading those models to a secure version of openSSL but they said that there are no plans as these models of QNAP have reached their end-of-life.

Hello everybody.

Yesterday QNAP has published our latest version of Domotz for QNAP x86 models, compatible with QTS 4.3.x.

Can you all have a try?

ToreBB: I am sorry, in your case the issue is another one. QNAP told us "Freescale SoC NAS already end-of-life, so openssl can't upgrade."

Sorry about this. Please contact me in private, so that I can help you reusing your credit on another platform.

Thanks,

Silvio

It's all a-OK on my TS-451. New agent shows up, installs without a glitch, and registers fine. Good to see it back up and running. Thank you!

Edited by miji2

Hi, do you have any update on the version for arm based nas as the TS-212p?

I am so sorry. We are dealing with the QNAP guys since a while but we are not getting much help

:(

We keep trying

Domotz Agent is still  working fine on my ARM based (Annapurna Labs Alpine AL212 Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15 CPU @ 1.70GHz) QNAP TS-431P running QTS 4.3.3.0299 Build 20170901, so at least some of the ARM-based Systems seem to be covered.