KRC1

Domotz no longer running on my QNAP

15 posts in this topic

My Domotz agent on my Qnap Nas has stopped running, after stopping and removing it, its no longer able for download on the Qnap App center.

I downloaded the Qpkg file from the community admin, but that too didn't work.

Any suggestions.     

I have a TS-251.

On 11/2/2017 at 6:02 AM, Giancarlo said:

Hi KRC1,

unfortunately QNAP has not yet completed the tests to promote the packages on the Market. However, we have submitted the following one, which should work for your architecture:

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/domotz-temporary/domotz-qnap-x64-4.3.0-2.1.4-0301.qpkg 

Thanks,

Giancarlo

This file is not accessible.

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>B523B26A99C2D799</RequestId>
<HostId>
Sn0uqPDtvM6vvQYcDkmYpq3Dj+4CTZg0QiD8EX/C/eEYYivQH3a8wbhlRJmYHziUJBQZfHJ8FFI=
</HostId>
</Error>

QNAP has published back the Domotz Agent on their App Center. Have a look directly from within the QNAP.

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem with my QNAP NAS. The client wasn´t running anymore. After I removed the App from the NAS it is not possible to install it again. The progress comes up to 80% and there it stays for hours and days. Neither the link from Georgi nor the App install via the QNAP App center works.

Regards,

Marco

Hi Marco,

sorry about that, could you please send to us an email (support@domotz.com) with:

- Exact model of the NAS
- OS version of the QNAP system

As pointed by Giancarlo, QNAP has published back the Domotz Agent on their App Center. We are still working on the version for the Marvell architecture, which should be available soon.

Please send us the email with the information, we will assist you.

Henrique Salvador

Domotz Support Team

On 28.11.2017 at 6:58 PM, henriquesalvador said:

Hi Marco,

sorry about that, could you please send to us an email (support@domotz.com) with:

- Exact model of the NAS
- OS version of the QNAP system

As pointed by Giancarlo, QNAP has published back the Domotz Agent on their App Center. We are still working on the version for the Marvell architecture, which should be available soon.

Please send us the email with the information, we will assist you.

Henrique Salvador

Domotz Support Team

Hi Henrique,

I have sent the mail with information you asked for. Looking forward to your answer.

Best regards,

Marco 

Hi there just joined this community.

Tried to install the QPKG on my NAS and it failed.  I then manually installed it via SSH console and it failed.

[/share/Public] # sh domotz-qnap-x64-4.2.0-2.1.4-0310.qpkg
Install QNAP package on TS-NAS...
./
./qinstall.sh
./package_routines
./qpkg.cfg
./md5sum
2160+1 records in
2160+1 records out
48699771 bytes (46.4MB) copied, 0.268097 seconds, 173.2MB/s
47558+1 records in
47558+1 records out
48699771 bytes (46.4MB) copied, 0.324164 seconds, 143.3MB/s
domotz 2.1.4 is already installed. Setup will now perform package upgrading.
Executing pre-install script...
Executing main-install script...
Link service start/stop script: domotz.sh
Set QPKG information in /etc/config/qpkg.conf
Executing post-install script...
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/etc/domotz.env: line 216: 10233 Segmentation fault      domotz_hello
/sbin/setcfg: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/lib/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2)
/sbin/setcfg: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/lib/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2)
/sbin/getcfg: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/lib/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2)
/sbin/getcfg: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/lib/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2)
Starting domotz ...
/etc/domotz.env: line 145: 10332 Segmentation fault      domotz_forever --append --killSignal=${KILLSIGNAL} -p ${DOMOTZ_ROOT_DIR}/var/lib/forever -l ${FOREVER_LOG_FILE} -c ${COMMAND} start --minUptime 10000 --spinSleepTime 10000 --pidFile ${PIDFILE} ${DAEMON} >> ${LOG_FILE} 2>&1
^C
[/share/Public] #

Looks like your QPKG is incompatible with the new QTS 4.3.4.0411 firmware and my TVS-463 NAS. 

We are looking into this at the moment, together with the QNAP team

Same here.. When can we expect a solution?

had the same error at QTS 4.3.3, updated to QTS 4.3.4, problem still exists

Hi, 

Same problem here, the installation gets stuck on 80% when trying to install from the market. 

Got a Qnap TS-1253U and the latest version of QTS(4.3.4.0435) 

Hi @pringlee, @djatwork and @Aleborg, we really sorry about that, please send us an email to support@domotz.com and we will help you.

Add to the email:

• Exact model of the NAS
  • Firmware version of the NAS system

Also, please collect the Domotz logs available on your QNAP (connecting via ssh) at the following path:

/var/log/domotz/

Thank you for your patience,

Henrique Salvador

Domotz Support