• Announcements

• Giancarlo

Windows Domotz Agent Manager - Available to be downloaded   08/02/18

We are glad to announce that we have completed the development of the first Beta version of our Domotz Agent Manager for Windows.   It has been completely tested on Windows 10, but it should work also on Windows 8 and Windows 7.   You can download the Agent directly from the following link:   DomotzAgentManager   Note that the application will install an Oracle VM VirtualBox (if not installed yet) and it will download the proper image which contains the Domotz Software. Virtualization option is required to be enabled on the hardware.    For any feedback, issue or concern, please do not hesitate to contact support@domotz.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sherif

Network issues and agent reset

2 posts in this topic

Hello team,

Why can I not reset an agent with a lifetime subscription? The option is not available. I tried to make changes in the network section of the agent and now its no longer accessible.

Also, I have a router with 2 ports (ubiquiti edge router), one is configured as 192.168.89.1/24 (domotz is on this subnet through unmanaged switch) and the other is 192.168.20.1/24 connected to a different unmanaged switch

How can I get domotz to scan across this network as well? The network section in agent isn’t clear as to how to add a subnet. Note, there are no vlans configured here and I don’t need any.

Thanks

The lifetime license cannot be cancelled or transferred to another box (unless in case of failure of the Box / RMA): it is linked to the physical box. You cannot Reset that agent and recover the credits. 

In case of RMA, Domotz can migrate the license and all the data to a new physical device as a Backoffice activity (please contact support). 

For configuring the agent to monitor another subnet you need to make sure its under the advanced plan first and then go to the device's tile.

On the top you will see a " + Manual Devices or Subnets" (tab/click on it) --> Configure a Private subnet scan --> Add a Private Subnet.