1. Past hour
  2. Yesterday
  3. KentHomeCinema

UniFi POE switch

Did you ever get this issue solved? I have exactly the same problem. Chris
  4. Last week
  5. MarkRubin

Cisco OID's

Anyone have any experience setting up Domotz Eyes for Cisco SG series switches? Trying to setup SNMP Sensors for fan and temperature information but can not seem to find working OID's, Domotz just comes back with "--" Thanks in advance
  6. Giancarlo

05/15 - 2019 Release Notes

This change log covers what's changed in Domotz Pro service since previous Release Notes. These changes include Domotz Pro cloud, Domotz Agent and Domotz Pro App.  Since previous Release Notes new versions of Domotz Agent and Domotz Pro App have been released. May 15th, 2019  In order to fully exploit the new features, functionalities and bug fixes released, please make sure you have installed the latest version of  Domotz Pro Mobile App: check on Apple Store or Google Play. Latest version as of today is 1.14.0 Domotz Agent: check on Domotz Portal under the subscription tab. Latest Agent version as of today is 2.5.0 Violet Digital Support: check on Apple Store or Google Play. Latest version as of today is 2.6.7 Domotz Pro WebApp and Portal are already updated to the latest version What's new: Team Management: users can now better manage and have visibility on the list of team members created under their Team Leader account Improvements: Public API - Delete devices new endpoints: it is now possible to delete and hide devices directly using the Domotz Public API Public API - SNMP Community new endpoints: it is now possible to retrieve and edit community strings configured for each Domotz device directly using the Domotz Public API Portal Restyle - Add Agent: Domotz Portal have been redesigned to allow an easier understanding on how to add new Domotz Agents to the account Agent WebService - new landing page: local Agent landing page have been redesigned to allow new user to best navigate from the local Agent based WebService to the App and WebApp Agent Access Management: Team Leader accounts can now get the full list of users having access to a specific Domotz Agent Crestron PDU drivers: Crestron PDU PC-200 and PC-300 have been added to the list of supported drivers SoundUnited - 2019 device support: Denon and Marantz 2019 devices have been added to the list of supported ones Fix: Account history now shows failed and restored payment events Packedge PDU driver now logouts from the telnet session in order to avoid blocking the behavior Ruckus Zone director password management have been fixed Known limitations: Crestron PDU driver is triggered only when CTP port is enabled on the Crestron PDU Eyes configured for deleted devices affect the total counting of Eyes Devices with multiple network interfaces (multiple MAC address) can't be merged into single device Field Operators can't set alerts on Domotz Eyes (SNMP Custom OID and TCP Services monitoring) Static IP address on the Domotz Box cannot be configured before configuring the Agent Multiple Devices logically connected to a Managed Switch Port: in case of WiFi AP connected to a switch port, the information is not available at the WiFi AP info
  7. Giancarlo

Speed test results

Dear Des, I assume you refer to the email Alerts received from Domotz. Can you please forward those email to our Support, so that the issue can be investigated. Thanks, Giancarlo
  8. ddougan

Speed test results

Hi, I'm in the midst of a trial of Domotz, which I have running on a QNAP NAS. I am getting emails from the service with speed test results that are completely out of line with what I see if I run via a browser. The emails are talking about speeds in the mid 20 Mbps, while I'm seeing over 200 Mbps in the browser. Anyone else seeing this kind of result, or able to explain why I'm getting emails with results that are so different? Thanks, Des
  9. SethDavid69

Publicly available pricing

Anyone who has questions, concerns or input regarding the visibility of Domotz pricing (boxes and services), please contact me directly: seth@domotz.com. I'm especially interested to learn how a consumer might come to know what Domotz is -- and what they would do with Domotz without the time or expertise to use it. Since 2016 Best Buy has been selling SLA's based 100% on Domotz - they call it Mag-Care. I just got off the phone with Luis, a Domotz user who is getting paid $2,400.00 per month from one of his customers for a box that can be purchased for $99 on Amazon and service he is paying $19.00 per month for -- Premium, as seen on www.domotz.com. I'm more than happy to share every resource I am able to, offer as many examples as I can think of and provide every bit of encouragement I can muster to anyone who is interested in learning how not to sell a drill -- please: seth@domotz.com PS: On the Best Buy home page. At the bottom, I clicked on Support & Services, then scrolled down to the bottom right, under Best Buy Brands > Magnolia® - and at the bottom of that page: Learn About Magnolia… > Magnolia Care (video - 46 seconds) - Domotz screenshots at seconds 30-35
  10. Earlier
  11. Shadeofblkness

Windows 10

domotz for Windows OS: On a Windows 10, 64bit error: "Cannot start Virtual Machine . Please try again or contact our support at support@domotz.com"
  12. Giancarlo

Agent cannot run on Synology DS-918+

There is a newer version of the package for Apollolake architecture: https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/domotz-temporary/syno/domotz-syno-apollolake-6.1-2.4.5-b002-0004.spk there will also be another one very shortly. We will submit again to the Synology store and hopefully they will get on the store soon.
  13. Acapiporla

Agent cannot run on Synology DS-918+

Hi, I have same problem with Synology DS918+ and domotz 2.1.5. I can't download this S3 link
  14. Guest

Welcome to Pages

Welcome to Pages! Pages extends your site with custom content management designed especially for communities. Create brand new sections of your community using features like blocks, databases and articles, pulling in data from other areas of your community. Create custom pages in your community using our drag'n'drop, WYSIWYG editor. Build blocks that pull in all kinds of data from throughout your community to create dynamic pages, or use one of the ready-made widgets we include with the Invision Community. View our Pages documentation
  15. Giancarlo

SNMP and HP Printers

One suggestion that pops in my mind is that the type of that OiD might be a string, rather than a "numeric". Have you tried that?
  16. Giancarlo

We do also offer the possibility to build the Domotz Box with your logo on it. If you are interested please contact sales@domotz.com Note: our users are selling their service (on top of Domotz) and not Domotz directly. I would recommend also the following Webinar: Don't Sell Domotz!
  17. As recommended by my colleague Henrique, please drop us an email. We will make sure to deal this appropriately. Just as a side note, PRTG has a cost per single sensor. One single switch with 52 ports is equivalent to 676 "sensors" we include in Domotz (even in the Lite plan). As a matter of fact, for each port of the switch we report: - In/Out bandwidth - In/Out packet resend - In/Out errors - Admin/Config status - Connected device - Negotiated bandwidth - PoE Status - PoE power usage - Capability
  18. jburk

Cisco 2960X Switches

Early IOS revisions for this platform had a lot of SNMP limitations - I found that updating to a recent T train release improved SNMP significantly
  19. jburk

Agreed - it's tough enough to pitch the value of the service without a published MSRP or direct pricing. I'm assuming the license model has probably created some challenges for integrators like it has for us - and stalled adoption so this is a way to drive new revenue selling direct to the end user... These companies need to decide if they want to be channel or direct... If they're going to do both, it is hard to get your partners to champion your products FYI we were removing some of the pricing competition by building debian boxes and deploying that way, so the customer rarely, if ever, saw the domotz brand as it was just part of a larger managed service. However, switching from credits to subscriptions and all of these network limitations (number of subnets, external devices) have really killed our love for the product.
  20. Sparky

Integration

The devices aren’t dummy though they are actually connected to the network. And they are on the same subnet, and everything. The buildings with the devices that are over the point to point are set to static ip and are part of the same up pool as the ones hardwired with the router.
  21. KevinPerryman

SNMP and HP Printers

I have installed Domotz and it is working well. Now I am trying to take things to the next level by setting up some SNMP eyes on HP Printers. Specifically I am trying to enable reporting of toner levels. The HP I have reports each toner cartridge % full with individual OIDs. I have set the Read and ReadWrite community strings. I have found the OID's in a master MIB database. I can query and receive the SNMP results in a stand-alone manager and see the correct %. In Domotz, I setup an eye with the name of "Black Toner" and entered the OID and set it to numeric. However, it never displays any values just "--". OID is ".1.3.6.1.2.1.43.11.1.1.9.1.1" I enetered it without the leading . per the Domotz Eyes setup guide so the actual number entered is "1.3.6.1.2.1.43.11.1.1.9.1.1" In the Device info I have set the SNMP v2 community string correctly. Everything else works, except for SNMP. Any suggestions, assistance would be greatly appreciated. Kevin Perryman
  22. Yeah gents, but the real challenge is that often in a campus environment - even a small school district in this case - every VLAN just doesn't exist on every switch. A lot of it is routed - meaning either multiple monitoring boxes/agents (more $$$) or the 'premium' plan (even more $$$) Guys, I really want to like the product - I think it fits well into our A/V play. The device discovery has the brands that we need for that side of the business. But this is now the 3rd time we've tried to kick off with Domotz only to run into a limitation that makes the product unfit for that environment. I'd love to have these in every residential deployment and SMB deployment, but you've got to offer a plan that fits these environments or I can't take the risk of going all-in on this platform - the 2 credits per month doesn't offer the scalability we need for the SMB - and the 7 credits plan is priced outside of where we can throw it in as a 'value-add' I'm now holding a 1 year pre-paid box (because I couldn't apply my credits to it) that hasn't been a fit for 2 customers so far - I'm just asking that you lighten up on the remote subnet / external device monitoring. We NEED that functionality in the SMB market, I don't see where it costs you more to relax the restrictions on that - but the pricing to unlock that makes PRTG the more attractive investment.
  23. On top of the previous comment (you can add as many VLANs as you want on your Domotz Agent, but please contact support to find the best solution for your case), I would like to add that the Premium plan does not offer only additional Subnets which can be added. It adds premium features (Device Round Trip Delays, CyberSecurity perimeter scans, Shared Alerts and integrations and in future even more interesting ones), volumes on API usage, volume on EYEs/SNMP/TCP, volumes on external Hostnames to be monitored, volumes on Remote Connectivity, and more).
  24. Giancarlo

Integration

With regard to the first part, I confirm that the Domotz Agent by default scans on Layer 2 (requiring MAC addresses). You can add a Layer 3 routed subnet (https://domotzpro.tome.host/tc/12743) - see how to "Configurate an External Private Subnet Scan" With regard to the issues experienced with unlocking devices for further features, best to drop an email to support. We will manage them one by one.
  25. Giancarlo

DS211, Domotz agent not starting on reboot

My bad Bunsen. You are correct: DS211 is based on Marvell Kirkwood 88F6282. Unfortunately this is quite an old architecture (x11) and we don't have at the moment an available newer package for that architecture. My suggestion, if you want to proceed with the trial of Domotz is to install the Domotz agent on a different platform. E.g. you can install on a Windows machine or a Linux one. Alternatively you can get a cheap Raspberry Pi or our Domotz Box (you can find at very reasonable price directly on Amazon). Again, I apologize for the confusion there.
  26. Hi @jburk, Note that if you configure those subnets as proper VLANs there is no need for the premium plan. Please reach out our support channel (support@domot.com) and we will do our best to assist you to find a solution. Kind regards, Henrique Salvador Domotz Support
  27. Guys lets get an option to provide private subnet monitoring without going overboard - 7 credits a month to add a couple more private subnets is excessive... I prepaid for a year and now the customer is asking me to pull the box out because we need to monitor 5 private subnets and the price is going to skyrocket....
  28. Bunsen

DS211, Domotz agent not starting on reboot

Hi Giancarlo - thanks for your prompt reply. I have downloaded the package but my Diskstation refuses to install it - "This package is not supported on the platform or is incompatible with the current DSM version". Upon checking, the DS211 reports a Marvell Kirkwood 88F6282 CPU, do you have an equivalent package for this architecture please? Thanks.
  29. Sparky

Integration

So I have a network that I have deployed at a neighborhood. I have 6 Model homes that are hardwired from house to house with a 2 gig Aggregation. I have 4 other homes that are connected via Point2Point and is interconnected from one townhome to the other. All is good and network connectivity to devices are great and fine. however I have activated the Domotz on my Luxul router and it sees almost everything there are a few devices that are not being seen that are on the P2P network part I have a feeling that has to do with the fact Domotz tracks devices based on Mac addresses and since the stuff that is connected via the point to point it only sees the p2p and some of the other devices idk. The other problem I am having is integration with switches and controllable power plugs and Access points. It works for maybe a third of the devices. it asks you to input the username and password and such. The other devices for some reason arent getting recognized or something and either does give me the ability to "unlock" it or the password fails. More so that it just doesnt show me the option to "unlock" the device. For instance i am using Araknis 210 Partial POE on almost alll the homes that are powering access points and cameras and such. so far i have only been able to "unlock" 3 of them to see the interface tab and same thing goes for the access points and other devices that are on the network, which are mostly Snap AV. Any ideas?
  1. Load more activity