All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Last week
  2. Do you still support showing Cresnet devices through Crestron control systems? We are re-visiting using Domotz for remote management and during my testing I cannot get that to work with my crestron processors. I recently saw an announcement regarding a partnership between Domotz and Crestron, will this be adding more support for Crestron devices? I have both a PRO3 and CP3. I know the CP3 is on the list of supported devices that I found on the forum. Is there anything I need to do to get the Cresnet tile to be displayed?
  3. colotti

QNAP Agent install hangs

I’ll give it a try today. Worst case I can use Container Station and run the Docker version of the agent to test. @Mauro still no Bueno. At this point if I am going to try your service I will have to find another agent option with Docker of other. I wish I could help more but this is the only QPKG I seem to have issues with.
  4. Mauro

QNAP Agent install hangs

hi @miji2 In order to run domotz_node manually your should first run cd /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/bin source ../etc/domotz.env ./domotz_node The error should change (however i'm not sure this package can fix your problem) and f we are lucky you can give us the output of where it fail. @colotti error seems to be different i'm still convinced that the new package can fix it. Thanks a lot
  5. miji2

QNAP Agent install hangs

new qpkg still gets stuck at 75% echoing "3000" to /tmp/domotz_listener.port bypasses installation validation but app will not run afterward. from /var/log/domotz/domotz_lifecycle.log 2019-08-13 17:18:57 [2000] LOG: +--- Start domotz backup ---+ 2019-08-13 17:18:57 [2000] LOG: Temporary saving configuration files in /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/qnap 2019-08-13 17:18:57 [2000] LOG: +--- Finish domotz backup ---+ 2019-08-13 17:19:35 [2000] LOG: +--- Start domotz installation ---+ 2019-08-13 17:19:35 [2000] LOG: Link static content from /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/lib/node_modules/domotz-remote-pawn/data 2019-08-13 17:19:35 [2000] LOG: +--- Finish domotz installation ---+ 2019-08-13 17:19:35 [2000] LOG: +--- Start domotz restore ---+ 2019-08-13 17:19:35 [2000] LOG: Restore data from /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/qnap to /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/etc 2019-08-13 17:19:35 [2000] LOG: Skip domotz.env 2019-08-13 17:19:35 [2000] LOG: Remove temporary directory: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/qnap 2019-08-13 17:19:35 [2000] LOG: +--- Finish domotz restore ---+ and running domotz_node manually I get [~] # source /etc/domotz.env [~] # cd /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz] # cd bin/ && ./domotz_node ./domotz_node: relocation error: /opt/lib/libpthread.so.0: symbol __tunable_get_val, version GLIBC_PRIVATE not defined in file ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 with link time reference [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/bin] # One of those days I will reflash to QNAP factory firmware ... for now running domotz on backup TerraMster NAS and it works great.
  6. Mauro

QNAP Agent install hangs

Hi @colotti First of all i want to say thanks to you to help us troubleshooting this problem, as you can understand there are a lot of variable and sometimes is hard to find problem/solution without customer help. I'm sorry but i have to ask another help trying this package: https://domotz-temporary.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/qnap/domotz-qnap-x64-4.3.0-2.4.9-2.6.1-b001-0011.qpkg We tried to replicate your problem and fix it and seems to work however we couldn't guarantee with 100% that this fix your problem also. Thanks a lot Mauro
  7. colotti

Legrand / Nuvo

Thanks for replying! Let me know what you find out.
  8. J.B.

Legrand / Nuvo

Howdy Colotti, Unfortunately the Legrand/Nuvo integration work that we did in the past was a bit limited. We previously implemented a Manufacturer Tile specifically for Nuvo which would filter all of the Nuvo products into a single device list, but we have since removed it. We did not do any Auto Naming of the Nuvo Devices in our UI, but it used to be that the Device Friendly UPnP name would show up in the Info Tab. It seems that this may have changed recently and I will look into this more. If you connect to the player via the webpage (port 80), you can see the UPnP Friendly name; But for some reason, we are not capturing that in our Info section; Thanks for bringing this up. Regards, J.B.
  9. colotti

Legrand / Nuvo

Started a Docker agent for testing and according to nuvo the agent has integration https://www.legrand.us/nuvo/remote-network-management.aspx However there is no auto naming/manufacturer info being pulled from the Legrand players (that are on the latest firmware) Docker is Agent Version 2.4.3
  10. colotti

QNAP Agent install hangs

@Mauro [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz] # source /etc/domotz.env -sh: /etc/domotz.env: No such file or directory [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz] # [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz] # cd bin/ && ./domotz_node Segmentation fault I also noticed this: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/bin] # cat /var/log/domotz/domotz_lifecycle.log 2019-08-12 16:02:24 [4659] LOG: +--- Start domotz installation ---+ 2019-08-12 16:02:24 [4659] LOG: Link static content from /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/lib/node_modules/domotz-remote-pawn/data 2019-08-12 16:02:24 [4659] LOG: +--- Finish domotz installation ---+ 2019-08-12 16:02:24 [4659] LOG: +--- Start domotz restore ---+ 2019-08-12 16:02:24 [4659] LOG: Restore data from /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/qnap to /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/etc 2019-08-12 16:02:24 [4659] LOG: Remove temporary directory: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/qnap 2019-08-12 16:02:24 [4659] LOG: +--- Finish domotz restore ---+ The app was installed removed and re-installed multiple times as well. I am also running network port teams but other apps run fine with those.
  11. Mauro

QNAP Agent install hangs

Thanks a lot @colotti for your troubleshooting. If you can, would be very useful to have the output of domotz_node from the domotz folder that should be: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz run the following commands: source /etc/domotz.env #to load our environment variables cd bin/ && ./domotz_node do you receive a segmentation fault or some other errors? or the node interpreter is loaded well (in the case you are not familiar with nodejs in order to exit form the interpreter run a double ctrl-c). thanks a lot
  12. colotti

QNAP Agent install hangs

agent version from QNAP store is domotz-qnap-x64-4.3.0-2.4.3-2.3.1-b001-0066.zip
  13. colotti

QNAP Agent install hangs

NMAP shows nothing open on port 3000 but QNAP shows it installed and running, also no port 3000 in nstat on the qnap Nmap scan report for 192.168.100.2 Host is up (0.0053s latency). Not shown: 985 closed ports PORT STATE SERVICE 22/tcp open ssh 80/tcp open http 139/tcp open netbios-ssn 445/tcp open microsoft-ds 514/tcp open shell 548/tcp open afp 631/tcp open ipp 2049/tcp open nfs 6789/tcp open ibm-db2-admin 8080/tcp open http-proxy 8088/tcp open radan-http 8089/tcp open unknown 8899/tcp open ospf-lite 30000/tcp open ndmps 32768/tcp open filenet-tms Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 1.97 seconds Looking at the status logs it says it's starting the listener on port 3000 but if you stop and start the app again it says it was never running 2019-08-12 11:34:22 [1308] LOG: Pid file doesn't exist, program probably stopped 2019-08-12 11:34:22 [1308] LOG: +--- Start domotz ---+ 2019-08-12 11:34:22 [1308] LOG: Link static content from /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/domotz/lib/node_modules/domotz-remote-pawn/data 2019-08-12 11:34:22 [1308] LOG: Listener started on port: 3000 2019-08-12 11:34:22 [1308] LOG: +----------------------+
  14. colotti

QNAP Agent install hangs

Same issue hangs at 80% on a TVS-671 running QTS 4.3.6 wanted to try it our with my Nuvo and other gear. Using the echo command above install finished, but getting connection refused when you open the app.
  15. Earlier
  16. Generally speaking the agent does not require any maintenance. Any time thee is a new new version of the agent, this is updated automatically by Domotz. So that you are guaranteed that our cloud+agent+apps are always consistently workign. There are theoretical cases where we may ask our customers to update the whole package. But this is a rare event (never happened so far). Should this case occur we will be communicating this to all of our users via a specific email or through our monthly newsletter.
  17. Mauro

QNAP Agent install hangs

hi @rlt, @zeeohsix do you have news about this problem? If the app stuck again on installation you can try this: download the domotz agent from the store or from one of our links and start installation wait up 75% of installation and login into the NAS through ssh and write this command without ticks 'echo "3000" > /tmp/domotz_listener.port' installation should finish without problems. let us know your thoughts
  18. HTM

RTI Support

Any update on this? Also RTI released a firmware update that has a ton of zigee info and diagnostics info. Such as the Zigbee channel thats currently in use, RSSI and LQI levels as well. Can we get this built into domotz? I can test or even supply hardware if needed. Pic below is what we see on the Processor. Would be great if we can see this on the domotz app as well.
  19. MarkRubin

Domotz Speed Test

What is the highest speed test result that you have seen on the Domotz speed test? I am seeing most sites result around 200-300 on Domotz but when testing on site we usually are getting higher results. Just curious if there is a limitation to the Domotz unit itself. Thanks in advance
  20. MarkRubin

Domotz Speed Test

What is the highest speed test result that you have seen on the Domotz speed test? I am seeing most sites result around 200-300 on Domotz but when testing on site we usually are getting higher results. Just curious if there is a limitation to the Domotz unit itself. Thanks in advance
  21. nice. i'll have to look deeper in to this as its a little out of my wheel house. do you think this feature will be baked in to the app eventually?
  22. Rockridge

TCP Tunnel - Crestron from remote

Thank you for the info. Although I cannot see the screen shot image for this post nor can I see it for the Lutron post.
  23. Rockridge

Filter by MAC address

Henrique, Thank you for the reply. I sent you a message with the details.
  24. This is in our backlog of activities to be developed. We really see the value of this, it is just taking some time to manage all the requests we receive.
  25. This request make sense. As a matter of fact, at the moment, any Integrator can program this action by leveraging the Public API offered by Domotz. Have a look at: https://portal.domotz.com/developers/#getdevicepoweractions and https://portal.domotz.com/developers/#poweractionondevice You can control the PDU and PoE status (but also software reboot where available) directly through the API. You can therefore have a custom script which execute the reboot of multiple devices on your Domotz Agent , or even across multiple Agents.
  26. motech

2N Doorstation Support

+1
  1. Load more activity