cabsandy

Does the Odroid C2 still work/supported?

cabsandy

Hi

Decided to give Domo another spin, but this time on some Odroid C2's-I see from some of the other threads that people have it running on these boxes but I've tried a few on the "official" builds-and no joy

root@Odroid-speedtester-Garage-Spare:~# sudo dpkg -i domotz-raspberry-armhf-1.0-2.5.0-2.7.5-b004-0023.deb 
dpkg: error processing archive domotz-raspberry-armhf-1.0-2.5.0-2.7.5-b004-0023.deb (--install):
 package architecture (armhf) does not match system (arm64)
Errors were encountered while processing:
 domotz-raspberry-armhf-1.0-2.5.0-2.7.5-b004-0023.deb

I saw another thread where one of the support staff gave a link to an un-official build-but this seems to be an empty file. So the question is-how do I get the agent working on one of these boxes? I know there are a few programs out there that can run into problems with the Odroid arm64 arch...

I'm running Diet-Pi as the main OS

DietPi v6.26.3 : 15:41 - Mon 16/12/19

ta

cabs

Edited by cabsandy

henriquesalvador

Hi @cabsandy,

The Odroid C2 is not officially supported however our SNAP package may work if your system has the Snapcraft store available.

Please do the following to install the snapcraft app store and the Domotz Agent snap package:

1. Install the Snapcraft app store:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install snapd

2. Install the Domotz Agent from the Snapcraft app store:

sudo snap install domotzpro-agent-publicstore

2. Activate the Agent by accessing the host on port 3000 (http://<Host_IP>:3000.

Note that using the snapcraft Agent package is more advantageous, updates will be done automatically.

Let us know if you succeeded with the SNAP package.

Henrique Salvador

Domotz Support

cabsandy

Thanks for the the quick reply Henrique

Unfortunately, snapd doesn't seem to have the correct file either!

root@Odroid-speedtester-Garage-Spare:~# sudo snap install domotzpro-agent-publicstore
error: snap "domotzpro-agent-publicstore" is not available on stable for this architecture (arm64)
       but exists on other architectures (amd64, armhf).

One of the other threads on this board mentions this downlaoed from 2018-but its empty when you retrieve it...

https://portal.domotz.com/download/agent_packages/domotz-raspberry-armhf64-1.0-2.1.0-0148.deb

cheers

cabs

Edited by cabsandy
update