Sign in to follow this  
sk

Easy way to transfer license?

sk

Hi,

Is there an easy way to "transfer" agent license from one device to another? I have some other devices that I can test domotz on, so if that can be done on the client side, that would be great. I did try using the Mac address of a registered device, but that didn't seem to work. Thanks.

SK

Giancarlo

It is possible to RESET the agent, from the Agent web-page (http://x.x.x.x:3000, bottom of the status page). In that way, you free one license, which you can use on a different Device. Note that in that way, you loose all the custom data you inserted on the agent installation you are resetting (e.g. custom names, rooms, etc), and we can not recover anymore. 

On the other-hand, you can ask for an additional license.

sk

Thanks, Giancarlo.

Just reset one of the agents and activated the spare license on an UDOO Neo running ubuntu 14.04. :)

Giancarlo

That's a great new!!! thanks for testing the solution on the UDOO Neo... fancy thing: they project this  boards really close to my home!!!

System_Error_Message

It should work on my UDOO too than but it is the UDOO quad. Which variant are you using?