Managing Emails

Hi all, 

First of all - wanted to say how much we love Domotz and the feedback that it is providing our company. A new problem that we have come across is the potentially huge amount of emails that we are receiving.

Can anybody point me in the direction of some tips to help manage the incoming notifications. It looks like we need to implement some sort of help desk system?

Many thanks

Giancarlo
13 hours ago, txrx said:

Hi all, 

First of all - wanted to say how much we love Domotz and the feedback that it is providing our company. A new problem that we have come across is the potentially huge amount of emails that we are receiving.

Can anybody point me in the direction of some tips to help manage the incoming notifications. It looks like we need to implement some sort of help desk system?

Many thanks

Thanks for the nice words.

We have some direct integrations with ticketing systems and PSA tools. At the moment you might look into:

- Zendesk

- Autotask PSA

We are also going to support more and more PSA/Ticketing systems.

On the other hand, you can choose your own ticketing (or process management) system which support email feeding. For instance, if you want to follow-up activities with Trello, you can feed Domotz Alerts email into that.

If you don't need a real-time reaction to any single alert, another recommendation would be to looking into the Domotz Alerts Daily Digest: by enabling that, you will basically stop receiving real-time emails, and the system will basically collect all the triggered event from those alerts, and send only 1 email per day (with the summary of the events).

I hope this helps addressing your concerns at the moment.