subtraversellc

Topology map isn't functioning

subtraversellc

I'm not getting my topology map.  SNMPv2c is enabled.  I can see the interfaces tab on my Ubiquiti UniFI switches, but I just get the default screen on the topology maps...  Any ideas?

Giancarlo

Hi, thanks for the interest in the Topology Map.

Do you confirm that not only the interfaces tab is populated, but that also shows the devices connected to each port? The automatic port mapping might take a little while to be populated.

If the issue persist, please share access to your Agent to the Domotz Support (Access Management -> Domotz Support Toggle), and send an email to support@domotz.com

subtraversellc
29 minutes ago, Giancarlo said:

Hi, thanks for the interest in the Topology Map.

Do you confirm that not only the interfaces tab is populated, but that also shows the devices connected to each port? The automatic port mapping might take a little while to be populated.

If the issue persist, please share access to your Agent to the Domotz Support (Access Management -> Domotz Support Toggle), and send an email to support@domotz.com

I see switch port status and device names associated with the ports pulled from the Ubiquiti switches. 

I’ve toggled Domotz support. Thank you. 

Giancarlo
30 minutes ago, subtraversellc said:

I’ve toggled Domotz support. Thank you. 

Please, send an email to support@domotz.com if you haven't done yet. Support will take care of this analysis.

subtraversellc
17 hours ago, Giancarlo said:

Please, send an email to support@domotz.com if you haven't done yet. Support will take care of this analysis.

Email sent.

subtraversellc

Anything on this?  I never received an email from you.  info@subtraverse.net should work.  I'm having no issues with email.

Giancarlo

Just sent a direct email. I apologize for the issue experienced.