Jump to content

Topology map isn't functioning


Recommended Posts

subtraversellc

I'm not getting my topology map.  SNMPv2c is enabled.  I can see the interfaces tab on my Ubiquiti UniFI switches, but I just get the default screen on the topology maps...  Any ideas?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Giancarlo

Hi, thanks for the interest in the Topology Map.

 

Do you confirm that not only the interfaces tab is populated, but that also shows the devices connected to each port? The automatic port mapping might take a little while to be populated.

 

If the issue persist, please share access to your Agent to the Domotz Support (Access Management -> Domotz Support Toggle), and send an email to support@domotz.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
subtraversellc
29 minutes ago, Giancarlo said:

Hi, thanks for the interest in the Topology Map.

 

Do you confirm that not only the interfaces tab is populated, but that also shows the devices connected to each port? The automatic port mapping might take a little while to be populated.

 

If the issue persist, please share access to your Agent to the Domotz Support (Access Management -> Domotz Support Toggle), and send an email to support@domotz.com


I see switch port status and device names associated with the ports pulled from the Ubiquiti switches. 
 

I’ve toggled Domotz support. Thank you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Giancarlo
30 minutes ago, subtraversellc said:


I’ve toggled Domotz support. Thank you. 

 

Please, send an email to support@domotz.com if you haven't done yet. Support will take care of this analysis.

Link to post
Share on other sites
subtraversellc
17 hours ago, Giancarlo said:

 

Please, send an email to support@domotz.com if you haven't done yet. Support will take care of this analysis.

Email sent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
subtraversellc

Anything on this?  I never received an email from you.  info@subtraverse.net should work.  I'm having no issues with email.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
bphelps

Was this issue ever resolved? Because Im have issue with the Topology as well. I have SNMP enable on both sides as well as the string configured as well 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Giancarlo
23 hours ago, bphelps said:

Was this issue ever resolved? Because Im have issue with the Topology as well. I have SNMP enable on both sides as well as the string configured as well 

 

Hi bphelps, please share access to your Agent with our Support team, and send a ticket request to support@domotz.com

 

The issues above have been resolved by the support.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...