Multiple Action Menu

Steve_Nucleus

I'm fairly new to the product and I'm really liking the 'Multiple Action' menu on the right, its brilliant for editing devices in bulk. However I do have few suggestions for improving it:

1. When I'm scrolling through a long list of devices, 100+, and I've selected a whole bunch to edit, I then have to scroll all the way back up to the top of the page to make the changes. would it be possible to have the menu bar follow my scrolling and move down the page with me?

2. add a "Add to Favorites" option

3. add Make & Model fields for bulk changes.

I look forward to your response

Thanks

Steve

Giancarlo

Hi Steve,

thanks for the recommendation. I like in particular item 1.

With regard to item 2, please note that the "Favorite" tag is a local (client side/browser) one. Therefore, should not be used to mark devices that you believe are important for the team/company you work for. For this reason they have not been added in that multi-select capability.

On the other hand, the item 3, is there already:

image.png

• 2 months later...
Steve_Nucleus

The strange thing here is that item 3 is not showing on my desktop app or web browser app, is it possibly a pro feature only? or not available for field operators?

Sorry for the delay in reply, I thought I had replied but I must have forgotten to click submit 🤦‍♂️

Giancarlo
8 hours ago, Steve_Nucleus said:

The strange thing here is that item 3 is not showing on my desktop app or web browser app, is it possibly a pro feature only? or not available for field operators?

Hi Steve, that's correct. The Global Management functionality (with possibility to edit device properties and settings cross Agents with an easy to use search functionality) is only available to the Full Feature Agents.

Note that Item 1 of your initial email is in the development process.