ilkevinli

For the Staff

ilkevinli

Hi,

I have been meaning to make this post for a while now, but now I'm finally doing it :D Over the years I have been involved in a lot of betas for both hardware and software and I have to say this is probably the best run beta I have been in. The product was almost a finished product before it even got to the beta stage. However, the best part of this beta has been the staff. You guys have first hand knowledge of the product, are involved with the direction it is going, respond to every post on the forums, and answer every email.  So with that said, Lars, Giancarlo, and Silvio give yourselves a pat on the back for a job well done. 

• Upvote 3

Lars

We try our best. We still have things we can improve on and we're working on making things better all the time.

A beta should be a nearly fully working product no? As it's about getting feedback and trying to improve the last few little things before you launch a product, not to throw something out there and hope it works... ^_^

We still have a lot of features coming, so don't think this is it, as you'll get the chance to test more things shortly.

fillibar

I agree with ilkevinli. I have been on many betas over the years and this is one of the best for knowledge, company involvement, and responsiveness. Keep up the good work folks!

• Upvote 1

hban398

I have to agree with the other comments on here.  Just had an issue and Giancarlo was right there to help me.  Its wasn't a big issue but I wanted to continue to test out the product.  I'm using other monitoring systems and while Domotz has some areas for improvement, the staff is very knowledgeable and very responsive. 

Great job guys.

• Upvote 1