UniFi Connectivity

SaguaroBrian

SaguaroBrian

I have my domotz controller setup, but I am not able to connect to my UDM-Pro on premise controller, via SSH, and it is not collecting SNMP

I can connect via SSH on mac terminal and windows putty using the username and password

I can pull SNMP

I setup a user for Domotz on the UDM pro, but it  will not connect. 

My domotz is installed on a debian box. 

• 4 weeks later...
Giancarlo
2 hours ago, labbs said:

Hi, 

Was this solved and in that case, how? We have the exact same problem here...

Thanks,

/Alex

I believe SguaroBrian connected to our Support and got this resolved.

I would suggest doing the same. You can safely share access to your Domotz Agent with our Support, so that they can look into this case.

• 4 weeks later...
DarrenF

I have been having this same problem for almost my entire trial period (3 days left) and no agent has been able to get it to work yet.

Giancarlo
7 hours ago, DarrenF said:

I have been having this same problem for almost my entire trial period (3 days left) and no agent has been able to get it to work yet.

Hi Darren,

please connect to our support (email to support@domotz.com). I am sure the team will investigate and resolve your issue as well.

Most of the cases, the issue is in the connection to the unifi controller. The system tries the default port (8443 if I remember correctly). However, if you have the UniFi controller on a different port, you should be able to specify that during the External Service connectivity via Domotz

• 1 month later...
mark65

I just figured this out.  For those of you searching, here's how to fill out the form properly to connect to a Unifi Dream Machine.

Hostname/IP:     <hostname>:8443      (I could not make this work using the UDM's IP Address

Username:          <Unifi Portal Username>

Password:           <Unifi Portal Password>

Site Name/Id:      default         (The actual word "default")

mark65

Update... After several minutes the controller disconnected and I was unable to reconnect with the credentials above.  After more trial and error I got the following to work and it has stayed connected:

Hostname/IP:     <ip address>:443

Giancarlo
On 5/6/2021 at 2:22 PM, mark65 said:

Update... After several minutes the controller disconnected and I was unable to reconnect with the credentials above.  After more trial and error I got the following to work and it has stayed connected:

Thanks Mark for your comment here. We will have also our Engineering team review it and add notes in the documentation. We appreciate your contribution to the community space.

mcfly777
On 5/6/2021 at 11:22 PM, mark65 said:

Great! Thank you. It worked.