Barnold

Multiple Sites Dashboard Overview

Barnold

From what I can tell, domotz appears to be exactly what I was looking for, but there doesn't appear a good way to view every site I have at once. Having the ability to have a dashboard with every site including "guest" sites would be extremely useful, that way I can quickly see and make sure that all important devices are online without having to view my email/phone. 

• Upvote 1

fillibar

Like a combined "summary" agent that really just aggregates the data from the real agents and focuses on devices labeled as important?

Maybe add in the option to remove overlap (devices with duplicate MAC), or flag which one to carry forward. That way you do not get a lot of KNOWN duplication but can spot suspicious duplicates.

Barnold

Yeah exactly. If someone's cellphone goes offline at a site that's not really important to me, but if the main processor at the office does I would like to be notified. The picture I've attached is what I had in mind, and doesn't even really need as much information given, just some sort of combined site page with differentiation between "all okay" and "something wrong" 

Site Overview.png

fillibar

Nice. The visual helps also.

Maybe with the app, it would open by default to the agent in need of attention (or with devices in need of attention) and highlight the agents in your list with issues. Little warning triangle, maybe with the number of problems overlaid on it instead of the usual up/down icons?

Silvio

But... we will start very soon. We have received requests from many users recently. 

Likely will only be available in the web portal and not directly in the app. But definitely is among our priorities