QNAP Agent install hangs

James

1 hour ago, colotti said:

I guess that's why...the QPKG above does not work either...

App Center    App Installation    [App Center] Failed to install Domotz Network Monitoring. Downgrade QTS to 4.4.9 or an older compatible version.

More that 2 months ago, we have submitted a new package for QTS 4.5.1 and above. The package is still in review to the QNAP team :(

We invite you to contact QNAP to ask for the approval of the new package.

On the other hand, if you can provide our support team with the model of your QNAP, we will be able to send you the new version which you can manually install.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mauro

• colotti

• miji2

• Silvio

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi BlackBridgeSystems   We are sorry to read you have problems with our software.  Checking on Qnap site it seems that TS-419P II have a marvell cpu and TS-469 an Atom x64, could you tr

Hi Torben,  The device mentioned in your post seems to be an x64 architecture. We created a new package that should solve your problem. The package is almost ready to be uploaded on the market

I'll let @Mauro comment on this, but there seems to be some hope as I got my client up and running and successfully registered.

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Giancarlo said:

More that 2 months ago, we have submitted a new package for QTS 4.5.1 and above. The package is still in review to the QNAP team :(

We invite you to contact QNAP to ask for the approval of the new package.

On the other hand, if you can provide our support team with the model of your QNAP, we will be able to send you the new version which you can manually install.

Ugh....My model is a TVS1282T3

7 minutes ago, colotti said:

Ugh....My model is a TVS1282T3

Please use the following package:

In any case, we also invite you to contact QNAP support to speed-up their process of publishing the package on the App Center.

If you are experiencing issue with this new package, please contact our support (support@domotz.com)