Synology RS812 Error Starting Agent

AboTaleb

Hello,

Am trying to start Domotz on Synology RS812 running DSM 6.2.4-25556 Update 2, after installing the package, it refuses to start and provide the following error message:

Domotz Network Monitoring: Error: Cannot start the package. Please contact support@domotz.com.

The Package I installed is v2.5.1, is there aything or a method I can have the Agent up and running? I moved from RS415+ to this RS812 as my NAS is dead all of a sudden and I need the Domotz service back, I already worked out with support to moive my account to this RS812 but I can't get the package to start at all, I ever restarted NAS twice, I have same issue!

Unfortunately the Synology RS812 (x12 series) based on Cedarview architecture is quite old. Can you check the memory available on that NAS? It is usually the available memory that doesn't allow the Domotz Agent to start on those old models.

On 10/11/2021 at 1:38 AM, Giancarlo said:

Unfortunately the Synology RS812 (x12 series) based on Cedarview architecture is quite old. Can you check the memory available on that NAS? It is usually the available memory that doesn't allow the Domotz Agent to start on those old models.

60% of the 512MB is used so I belive the 202MB left is not enough for Domotoz Agent?

I removed most of the packages and memeory is now 50% full, so is that enough?  Also CPU is the issue, 50%~60% loaded most of the time.

Edited by AboTaleb