giojohn

Give Domotz

giojohn

I wanted to try/see what the Give Domotz icon did in my Mobile App, well it will go to a new screen view but it only shows for less than a second and returns to the home screen, so I have no clue what is supposed to be displayed or how it works.

Giancarlo

That's because your account is a PRO :)

Really, the "Give Domotz" functionality is meant for Standard users. As a matter of fact, if you access to the WebApp (https://portal.domotz.com/webapp) you won't have the tile "Give Domotz" under your agent.

As soon there will be a new version of the Mobile App, it will disappear also from the there.

Just for your knowledge, in the Give Domotz tab (for Standard users), you are allowed to get a link to Domotz that you can give to your friends. If your friends will create a user and an agent, they will somehow linked to your account: i.e., we know that they registered because they followed your specific link (referral system).

TokyoIoT

I just downloaded the latest iOS app today. "Give Domotz" is promently present. Does it mean, I am a standard user?

Giancarlo
21 hours ago, TokyoIoT said:

I just downloaded the latest iOS app today. "Give Domotz" is promently present. Does it mean, I am a standard user?

Yes. Your account is Standard. If you are interested in being PRO, we'll discuss this directly with you. Let me know