giojohn

New Clients Agent set up

giojohn

I received my new raspberry's today, I have 4 open licenses so it looks like I need one more or is the fifth raspberry a spare?

So now I want to set up a new client  with this device so I can monitor their network, How do we do this correctly?

giojohn

Ok; so I couldn't wait any longer for a reply and the East coast contact has not called me back. I went ahead and installed the Rasberry on my Clients network, I let it scan for some time and I can see them listed in "My Agents" on the iOs app but I can't when I use the web portal.

I would prefer to use the web portal to set up the ID (name), and alarms for all the discovered devices.

Question: How do I allow my client to view their network devices via the phone app or web app and not see my other agents(client)?

If I allow any new Agent to view their devices must I set up a new account for each? If we do then how can I see all my Agents in one listing view?

Silvio

That is strange. You should see that agent in the web portal too and be able to do everything. Pls drop me a line in private with the name of the agent and I can find out.

Re your other questions, I have replied to another post your wrote

giojohn

By default the web APP only displays the first agent that was set up, after adding other agents you will need to click on the Healthy tab and this will display all Agents. :)