Domotz Certification/Training

Guest ITEM93

Thanks for the interest in Domotz. At the moment, there is not a certification program with Domotz. This is mainly due to the fact that the tool has been developed with the User Experience in mind: it is extremely easy to learn how to use Domotz and the platform.

My suggestion is to attend our cycle of 2 webinars/trainings (101 for beginners ad 201 for advanced usage) or review previously recorded sessions:

Domotz 101: Learn the Basics Webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAFPekrUezc

This 101 series is a perfect introduction into what Domotz is and how to get started with its Remote Monitoring and Management capabilities, especially if you are brand new to the platform or to RMM in general. If you'd like to register for an event like this or explore our other Webinar series, you can do so here: https://www.domotz.com/msp-webinars.php

After that 101 video, the Domotz 201: Advanced Training can help you explore more advanced features and actions in Domotz, like: 

- Logging and Reports
- Network Diagnostics
- Network Security
- Device-specific SNMP and TCP Sensors
- Device Integrations
- Software and Ticketing System Integrations
- Personal and Shared Alerts 
- and many, many more

--

Our Support team is also a good resource to learn more about Domotz.

In any case, please note that we continuously add new functionality (with a very high pace). It is worth to follow our monthly newsletter with the highlight on new features and improvements.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 4:22 PM, Giancarlo said:

My suggestion is to attend our cycle of 2 webinars/trainings (101 for beginners ad 201 for advanced usage) or review previously recorded sessions

Thanks for the update, I've registered for the February sessions and look forward to learning more about this product.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.