14 Day Trial Very Limited

Guest2022

I downloaded expecting to have a fully functional trial so I could compare the functionality to other products in the same category that do provide a fully functional product for testing but this one is a very limited version with most things locked. I requested help from the support email address but I didn't get a response to any of my questions or requests.

Just now, Guest2022 said:

I downloaded expecting to have a fully functional trial so I could compare the functionality to other products in the same category that do provide a fully functional product for testing but this one is a very limited version with most things locked. I requested help from the support email address but I didn't get a response to any of my questions or requests.

Dear Guest,

thanks for the interest in Domotz. Can you please send me a DM on the community forum with the email address used to contact our Support? Our support usually answer to every single user (including the ones in trial) in a matter of few minutes. It might be that the email sent through our ticketing system hit your spam folder.

Please, send me in a DM your email address, and we will look in the ticket you created.

Thanks,

Giancarlo

2 minutes ago, Guest2022 said:

I checked my spam filter, it shows email was delivered.

Thanks for checking it. Please send me in a Private Message your email address, so that we can check the ticket.

22 hours ago, Giancarlo said:

Thanks for checking it. Please send me in a Private Message your email address, so that we can check the ticket.

Hi Guest2022. I've sent you a DM with the details of the ticket. Please, let us know if you need any further assistance.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.