Web App broken on mobile Safari

smackie

I’m fairly sure I used to be able to log into the web app portal on my iPad Pro to access stuff that isn’t available in the mobile app. However, since the recent update, the app just hangs on the initial load with the animated “domotz” logo over and over.

Is this expected to work? Tried both Safari and Firefox on the Mac (yeah, I know, same rendering engine) and both hang up the same way. It logs in with user auth and never makes it to the top agent display.

Cheers

Scott…

11 minutes ago, smackie said:

I’m fairly sure I used to be able to log into the web app portal on my iPad Pro to access stuff that isn’t available in the mobile app. However, since the recent update, the app just hangs on the initial load with the animated “domotz” logo over and over.

Is this expected to work? Tried both Safari and Firefox on the Mac (yeah, I know, same rendering engine) and both hang up the same way. It logs in with user auth and never makes it to the top agent display.

Cheers

Scott…

Hi Scott, thank for your input with this. The Engineering team is aware of this issue (introduced with a very recent release - you remember correctly, that it used to work on Safari) and they are already fixing it in our Testing environment. We are aiming to release the fix in Production by tomorrow. 

We apologize for the issue you are experiencing.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Giancarlo

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 11:45 AM, smackie said:

Ah. Thanks @Giancarlo - glad it wasn’t my memory playing tricks!

Cheers!

Scott…

I forgot to update this thread last week. It was resolved, and now the Web App should be available on Safari as well.