Parent Child Relationships

ccsmall

I am looking at Domotz as a potential solution for my needs but I need the ability to have parent child relationships to avoid alert fatigue/noise.

I came across this post, does Domotz support parent child relationships yet? This post is from 2020.

5 hours ago, ccsmall said:

I am looking at Domotz as a potential solution for my needs but I need the ability to have parent child relationships to avoid alert fatigue/noise.

I came across this post, does Domotz support parent child relationships yet? This post is from 2020.

This is still in our roadmap to be developed. We hope to add this capability soon. On the other hand, note that if there is a wide network issue (e.g. the Domotz Agent gots disconnected as well) you only receive one alert about that issue. If you haven't done yet, our suggestion is to create a completely free account (trial for 14 days) so that you can test all the capabilities offered by Domotz.

Thanks. I might do the trial. I noticed the $21 USD a month per site also mentioned 900 free sensors. But all the verbage on the site makes it sound like you can monitor everything in a site for the flat fee of $21. Can you explain what the 900 free sensors is all about? Also, can the product monitor things like Windows server disk space, CPU, etc 

The $21 USD / month cover for the monitoring of ALL the devices on a network. The reference to the sensors, if you want to add SNMP custom OiD monitoring, or TCP ports monitoring. You can monitor up to 900 different SNMP OiD and TCP Ports, on top of all the other information already available in the plan.

You can also monitor disk space of Windows server (through what we call OS Monitoring). For more info:

https://help.domotz.com/user-guide/os-monitoring-feature/