Low monthly fees- will they change

Guest Phillip Trimble

Guest Phillip Trimble

I am in the first hours of a new trial.  I like the monthly cost as it is more in line e with my one-man MSP shop.  

I know of another RMM solution that started out a few years ago with similar pricing but within a couple of years got swallowed up but another company and changed there whole pricing structure. 

Thanks for the interest in Domotz Phillip.

There is no intention, on our side, to change the pricing model into something different. We strongly believe in the month-to-month, no minimum and no long-term commitment.

We have now a track-record of 7 years of activity, and we have continued with this approach: we believe that users are adopting Domotz, and remain with Domotz, not because there is a legal/contractual enforcement (i.e. long-term commitments or minimum) but because they like the product.

We have adopted a PLG kind of market strategy (Product-Led Growth): we listen to the user needs, and we adapt our product to those, in order to grow. So far, it has been successful, and we are not planning to change it any time soon!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.