Hyperlinked IP Addresses

Live-Smarter

I use Domotz to quickly locate devices when I'm physically on site, and frequently end up copying and pasting the IP addresses into a web browser for local access. It would be great if you could click the IP address as a link in the device list and/or device details page as a shortcut.

Hi there,

Thank you for this post. I hope you are all doing great.

Please note that the Connect tab offers a one click access that opens the chosen by the user port in a new tab. See the Remote Connection: HTTP/S, RDP, Telnet, SSH, TCP Tunnels Guide.

Please let us know if you have already tested this feature and see further potential in us developing an additional feature.

In the meantime, I am adding your suggestion as a Customer Features Request to our Developer's backlog for eventual approve and development. As I am unable to provide you with an exact ETA or a confirmation it will be developed, please bookmark our Release Notes and stay tuned with the latest Domotz releases.

Best regards!

Hi All,

I hope you are all having a great day!

Please note that in the meantime, you can use the Device List filter and bring up only your devices marked as Favorites.

Best regards!

Thanks Nikolay. This is specifically for when you're physically on site or connected by VPN and want to connect directly to the device rather than create a tunnel. It's very easy to connect remotely as you say, but when on site I'd rather connect locally because it's quicker, more reliable and allows for multiple tabs.