Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kastytis

Support for Control4 Zigbee devices (Beta)

Kastytis

Hi,

That is something I was waiting for!

Unfortunately Zigbee tab is not shown in my app..I have 17 control4 zigbee devices on my network

hdsystems

Just got a couple of my sites up. The zigbee isn't a tab like SNMP, Control, etc... It's on the main screen with the site overview. 

I entered a password and it said it was incorrect. It didn't let me re-enter it but all the zigbee devices showed up 15-20 minutes later.

Now, I'm hoping to eventually be able to monitor a drivers connection status!!

Kastytis

I do not have Zigbee tab on my home screen...

From other side I am able to understand how my Qnap agent could "see" Control4 zigbee devices..

Kastytis

Now I see tab..and message that my Control4 controller identified as primary Zigbee controller ..asked domotz activate this feature on my account

installersteve

@hdsystems which password did you use? I tried the root password for the control4 controller (the one you would use to SSH in to the controller) and that didn't work. 

installersteve

@hdsystems It's OK, I was using the correct password, Domotz just reported it was wrong, but the devices appeared some time later.

I have found that not every project which has a control4 system with zigbee devices shows the Zigbee tab yet. Otherwise seems to work quite well.

adamav

No luck here with Control4 and zigbee monitoring, we do have a relatively large network ( 160+ LAN devices , 8 managed switches ) with multiple VLANS. I can see zigbee tab and my Controller when I click on it, as stated above standard Control4 password is rejected and there are no devices shown on my zigbee tab. We are using Domotz Box which otherwise works extremely well .

Silvio

Please make sure you enter the correct root access password of control4. 

If you have never changed, it might just be the default one. I can't be sure what is the default in all cases, but pls try google searh for "root access control4".

If you keep finding issues good to check with domotz support directly.