Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AWHS

Site details page

AWHS

Comment - I don't understand why it always says "Please Set the Agent Location" when I HAVE set it. I know I have set it properly because the map works (perfectly). This reads like an outstanding action that needs to be done. Perhaps change the words - either "Edit your location" or something similar when the fields have been completed. 

Screenshot 2016-09-10 18.42.58.png

Silvio

For the map  we use ip geolocation. So even if you do not specify the address, most people are going to see the right place. But this is not always so precise (and in some countries and places, the difference can be huge). So this feature will allow to put the precise address of the home. Together with phone and other details, particularly useful for installers, and professionals doing professional monitoring.

For home users might be not relevent to put their own address and telephone though

AWHS
5 minutes ago, Silvio said:

For the map  we use ip geolocation. So even if you do not specify the address, most people are going to see the right place. But this is not always so precise (and in some countries and places, the difference can be huge). So this feature will allow to put the precise address of the home. Together with phone and other details, particularly useful for installers, and professionals doing professional monitoring.

For home users might be not relevent to put their own address and telephone though

Hi Silvio, it works really well :-) I like it a lot and can see how it would be very useful if you have a few networks to monitor. My only problem was the actual words that are displayed. I put in all my details but the words still say "Please Set The Agent Location". The only thing that needs to be changed is the words.