Michael_Christon

Zigbee

Michael_Christon

Is there a road map for what is coming on zigbee devices? I am curious as to how much information we will be able to see and what if any interaction we can have with zigbee devices on a control4 system.

Silvio

During Q4 (most likely at the end) we plan to add much more advanced alerts, for SNMP data as well as data we get from Zigbee (e.g. battery status). Our focus is to keep on the diagnostic side, not on the actual content of data processed by sensors

martyn

Sounds great. Hopefully can get it working on all systems as we have a problem with the password not being accepted on some. Have contacted support regarding it.

DonC

I wanted to follow up on this topic as it relates to zigbee/Control 4.  It looks like it's been a year since the last response on this thread.  I have Domotz monitoring my C4 network and it does show all the devices but there don't seem to be any alerts either built in or configurable - only alerts for the main C4 boxes.  Can I ask what the roadmap is and if I'm missing any functionality that I should be having?  I have one HC800 and Domotz identifies it as the main controller.  I then have 2 HC250's that are identified.  The zigbee tile shows 82 devices online of 82 devices total but I don't see any way to create alerts.

Thank you,

Don

GeorgiTsatsev

Hi Don,

You are not missing any functionality, this feature has not been implemented yet but its on the top of our priorities and as such we will start working on it beginning of next year with it being read by end of Q1.

Thanks,
Georgi