Michael_Christon

Invite user to agent

Michael_Christon

I know right now we can assign someone to our account but that only works if they don't already have an account (at least when I last tried it). It would be nice if you could invite someone to monitor you agent even though they already have an account setup. I often collaborate with others and giving them access to a particular agent would help. This would also need the ability to revoke access at anytime as well. 

Giancarlo

If you are referring to the Team Member/Field Operator users, which are part of your Team (Team Tab on the Domotz Portal), I confirm that the account should not exists. As a matter of fact, in that section you (as a Dealer Team Master/Leader) are able to actually create new accounts which will be part of your team (specifically the Team Members and Field Operator) which will be able to access to your agents (all for Team Members - specific ones for Field Operators).

On the other hand, if you refer to the "Collaboration" tile available at the Agent Dashboard level (on the Mobile App or WebApp), the user you are trying to invite to collaborate should already exist on Domotz.

Actually, with this feature you already have the ability to revoke access at anytime you want.

• Upvote 1

rfrymire
On 9/30/2016 at 6:44 AM, Giancarlo said:

If you are referring to the Team Member/Field Operator users, which are part of your Team (Team Tab on the Domotz Portal), I confirm that the account should not exists. As a matter of fact, in that section you (as a Dealer Team Master/Leader) are able to actually create new accounts which will be part of your team (specifically the Team Members and Field Operator) which will be able to access to your agents (all for Team Members - specific ones for Field Operators).

On the other hand, if you refer to the "Collaboration" tile available at the Agent Dashboard level (on the Mobile App or WebApp), the user you are trying to invite to collaborate should already exist on Domotz.

Actually, with this feature you already have the ability to revoke access at anytime you want.

When you create a field operator, are they automatically sent an invitation by the system or does that need to be a manually process?

Giancarlo
On 4/12/2017 at 5:46 PM, rfrymire said:

When you create a field operator, are they automatically sent an invitation by the system or does that need to be a manually process?

The invitation is automatic.