Monthly Subscriptions Are Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ilkevinli

Screen jerks when clicking on device (sometimes)

ilkevinli

Sometimes when I click on a device, the screen jerks back and forth very quickly between the home screen and the device screen. Doesn't always happen but I have seen this a few times already.

DomotzTeam

Hi, Thanks for the feedback, Can you confirm what mobile phone you are using and if this happens when going from the Device List to a Device Detail view (or viceversa) or rather when navigating through the different tabs (Info, Connect, Alert, History) within the Device Details page?

ilkevinli

Hi, Thanks for the feedback, Can you confirm what mobile phone you are using and if this happens when going from the Device List to a Device Detail view (or viceversa) or rather when navigating through the different tabs (Info, Connect, Alert, History) within the Device Details page?

I am using an iPhone 6s. It happens when I am on the "ALL" section and I click on a device to go to the device screen. Doesn't happen always, but I was just able to reproduce it.

ilkevinli

I took a video of it. Can I have an email address to send it to. I don't want to post it in the forums because it has the MAC info.

DomotzTeam

sure. please send it to beta@domotz.com. If it's too big we can also get an ftp up and send you login details. Thankyou!

giojohn

Running on a iPhone 6 iOS 9.2.1 On Home page. Select, Devices then select any device, then select Back and we end up with a doubble screen image, if i select back again we then return to home page

domotzshot.jpg