Synology DS216J and DS416J Agent Not found

antoniooncalves84

Hi team

I have a at the moment 5  Synology NAS on my Clients with Domotz Agent and working fine without problems,

This past week on two of my clients had to upgrade  two of synology's servers And I came across the following problem, it is not possible to install the Domotz software.

Is it possible for you to send me the correct agent?

I need very urgently to put these servers to work with the Domotz system. Your system is a great help for my business to function on a daily basis.

The synology models are: DS216j and DS416J.

PS: Only after I have this problem I find out that not all Synology servers have the possibility to install your Domotz system.

Thanks for listening.

Hi Antonio,

probably your customers upgraded the Synology to DSM 6.* .
As best practice, we suggest to install domotz PRO on a device that is not under the availability of your customers.

Anyway, our new packages are under evaluation by Synology team. Below a link to the BETA version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ynxmxihv19izoec/domotz-syno-armada38x-5.2-2.0.4-0093.spk?dl=0

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Hi Tommaso...

The download is ok, but when i try to install manually on synology appear this error:

The package file is corrupted. Download it again or contact the package developer