e-h-t

Violet across multiple properties

e-h-t

Hello 

I have a client with two properties and a Domotz box at each property?  How does this work for giving them access to Violet?

Thanks

hdsystems

In the last webinar, they said the new version of the app will have the ability to manage multiple properties. It's due this month.

Silvio

Yes I confirm there will be the possibility of switching property.

On the good side: we are adding quite more things very demanded by our dealers (scheduled parental control to block devices, some troubleshooting features).

Unfortunately this is having an impact on the launch, which is now delayed and should be released before the end of July.

Thanks,

Silvio

mydigitalbubble

Hi Silvio,

Can you give us an update on this? Nearly the end of July ! ;) 

e-h-t

Agree, am really looking forward to this feature and the opportunities that it will create

Silvio

It took more time than expected because we have  tried to collect  process, and implement most popular feedback we got. I do not think everyone will be happy, as that is really matter of personal taste, and personal experience. But I hope most of you would like that.

mydigitalbubble

@Silvio Appreciate all your efforts - but we are  SO disappointed with what Violet 2 has become. Why no warning of such a substantial change? Have I missed something?

Please see my comments in other Violet topic.