Webcentrik

No reply from support or on the forum.

Webcentrik

I have responded, over 48 hours ago, to a support email and have had no response. I’ve posted on the forum and no reply.  

Are you not supporting raspberry pi installs anymore?

henriquesalvador

Dear user,

as a member of the support team, I would like to mention that we usually reply to any support request within few hours. In your case I see your ticket was taken by our CTO who wanted to reply you directly. Perhaps he has been too busy recently, but I will make sure to chase him and provide you with a feedback.

With regard to the support for the Raspberry Pi, we continue to support that, and as a matter of fact, we are providing the newer package version through the Domotz Portal.

Thanks for your understanding

Webcentrik

The newer package is great but I’ve got to truck roll to 7 sites to update them. What’s to say you don’t do the same thing in six months time when I’ve got another 10 out there that you brick with a software update and then I have 17 to manually update? Who pays for that clearly not my subscription cost. 

Silvio

Hope everything will go fine with the solution we have provided for the current emergency.

Going forward:

- the Domotz Box has a good provisioning channel able to recover everything

- our team is working and making more and more powerful and robust also our packages for DIY installations