jarret12

Report Scheduling

jarret12

It would be nice if we could schedule report generation so that we don't have to manually go in to each agent and generate the monthly report. A little more report automation would be tremendously helpful.

TimAG

Wanting to give this a bump,

Automated reporting would be an essential bonus.

;

1. Including to request a report for a specific calendar month, or 30 day period up to a specific date.
2. Ability to automise the sending of the monthly report on a specific date (like at the end of the month / first day of the calendar month, for the previous month?!)

It is a little bit of a hassle to manually go and request a report of every agent at the end of the month, and a further hassle if you happen not to do it on that specific day and end up doing it a day or three later.

And aside from this, it would be good to be able to receive the data in an editable format, so that it can be integrated into the more complete report that I create (which includes my time sheet and other performance reports.)

Thank you,
Tim.

TimAG

Adding to this note;

Today I received a monthly FING report.. which includes quite a detailed internet performance report.

It is very nice, informative and comes at the end of the month....

Anything from the Domotz box in that regard?

An automatic end of month report... details about the connection - internet performance?

I assume all info available to Fing is available to Domotz.

And needless to say, with a way to download the same in a raw format so that it can also be integrated into our AV integrator monthly report?

Thank you,

Tim.

Giancarlo

Hi Tim, Jarret

I agree with your view, and I like the idea of having the possibility to automatically schedule the report to be generated on a specific date. It is in our roadmap of features to be developed, even though I can't promise exactly when this will be available.

Thanks for your patience,

Giancarlo

TimAG

Hi Giancarlo,

Thanks, good to hear.

The reporting feature is a major bonus to this unit, as it is the assurance as an integrator to their client that their system is being maintained and you are being active about it.

Cheers,

Tim.