Monthly Subscriptions Are Here Read more... ×
TLoomos

QNAP with multiple VLANs

TLoomos

HI, I'm running the Domotz Pro agent on my QNAP TS-453 NAS and I just upgraded from Standard to Advanced so I could monitor multiple networks. My NAS is on my primary network 192.168.1.x and I have 3 VLANS 2, 3 & 4 running on 192,168.2.x, 192.168.3.x and 192.168.4.x respectively. How can I configure domotz to scan these other networks?  I saw some posts about going into the network settings and there is an Edit option that lets you add VLANs but I don't see the edit button where the posts say it should be. 

I had formerly been running on a RPi but moved to the QNAP for a more stable and faster environment - hoping I don't need to move back to be able to configure support to see my whole network. 

TLoomos

Seems nobody knows a good solution. For now I've configured each network interface to be a different VLAN and that works, but it means I'm limited to having Domotz monitor a max of 4 VLANs and I lose the ability to use the interfaces for something else (they were previously setup to enable a Sophos UTM VM on the QNAP).

If anyone knows how to configure domotz on a QNAP to scan multiple networks through a single interface I'd love to try it out and move to that setup.