Monthly Subscriptions Are Here Read more... ×
PaulOutram

Delete Agent

PaulOutram

I have an expired Agent that although the client doesn't want to use at the moment they may ask me to renew it in the future. If I delete the Agent will I be able to renew it and start using it again? will I be charged for the time that the Agent was deleted?

Thanks

Giancarlo
2 hours ago, PaulOutram said:

I have an expired Agent that although the client doesn't want to use at the moment they may ask me to renew it in the future. If I delete the Agent will I be able to renew it and start using it again? will I be charged for the time that the Agent was deleted?

Thanks

You can definitely "Delete" the entire Agent from the Domotz platform. This will allow you avoiding paying for the months that the service is not used.

When you will need to start using again that Agent, you will be required to be onsite for Activate from scratch. You will not been charged for the re-activation fee.

Please note that by deleting the Agent,  you will loose all the configuration for that agent (alerts, custom names, configured SNMP, etc).

On the other hand, if a certain agent expire (you receive at least three different emails reminding that the Agent is going to expire), if you will keep that Agent configured in the Portal and you will re-activate after a few months, you will be charged with the re-activation fee.