Monthly Subscriptions Are Here Read more... ×
TaylorSystems

Devices Showing Offline when They are Online

TaylorSystems

I have been using Domotz Pro for a couple of months now. I utilize the Domotz Pro software embedded in FingBox on 3 networks that I manage... and I utilize Domotz Pro Agent software (via Domotz provided VM) on 2 networks that I manage.

I have been noticing that (wired) nodes will show Offline in the Web App, but upon checking, those nodes are actually Online and functioning fine.  I have noticed this on computer nodes, printer nodes and even router nodes.

I changed the 'Status' option so that 5 minutes has to go by before a node is considered to be Offline.

What can I check that would have Domotz Pro thinking something is Offline when it is actually Online?

Thanks.

-Larry-

TaylorSystems

Just checking to see if anyone has any feedback for me on this problem.

In summary, I have a client network where, initially, everything looked fine and ONline.

However, after a few days, one computer and the network router always shows OFFline (even though both are online and functioning fine). Restarting them seems to make no difference.

TaylorSystems

A correction to my problem description:

Originally, I stated that a computer and router was reported as OFFline by Domotz when they are actually ONline and working fine...

...the correction is that it is a computer and a HUB (Arlo Hub).