just1Rick

Unable to activate agent on Fingbox

just1Rick

I recently decided to try Domotz on my Fingbox, but am unable to activate it.  My symptom is that I go into the subscriptions tab of the portal, see the Fingbox, and click activate.  Unfortunately, even after 10 minutes, I still get the error "We are sorry, but the Agent is not yet installed.  Please try again in a few minutes."

It's been more than 10 minutes, but is there any way to tell if the agent installation is successful?  Anything else I need to check out?  I've already tried power cycling my Fingbox and also uninstalling and reinstalling the Domotz agent via the Fing app on my phone.

Thanks,

Rick

Giancarlo

Unfortunately, it seems like the latest package of the Domotz Pro agent has some issue in installing correctly on some Fingbox.

Our engineering team is already working on the resolution of this issue. We will update this thread as soon as the root cause of the issue is resolved. I appreciate your patience.

just1Rick

Hey Giancarlo, I generally don't write back to support unless requested, because I'm sure that you all have plenty of other tickets to respond to (and I've seen new tickets opened based on my email reply with some services).

That said, thanks for your support!  Henrique was able to get the agent installed and it's collecting now.  I'm still playing with it, but thanks again for your support.

Regards,
Rick