FaustoCruz

Publicly available pricing

FaustoCruz

Hello Team,

When i first signed up for domotz, pricing was not available on the public website.

I didn't realize until today, that pricing is now available to all my customers that decide to check it out on yu website.

Can we please not publicize pricing?

Kind of defeats the purpose of a integrator only platform, if anyone can know how much we pay for it.

jburk
On 1/19/2019 at 11:21 PM, FaustoCruz said:

Kind of defeats the purpose of a integrator only platform, if anyone can know how much we pay for it.

Agreed - it's tough enough to pitch the value of the service without a published MSRP or direct pricing.

I'm assuming the license model has probably created some challenges for integrators like it has for us - and stalled adoption so this is a way to drive new revenue selling direct to the end user...

These companies need to decide if they want to be channel or direct... If they're going to do both, it is hard to get your partners to champion your products

FYI we were removing some of the pricing competition by building debian boxes and deploying that way, so the customer rarely, if ever, saw the domotz brand as it was just part of a larger managed service. However, switching from credits to subscriptions and all of these network limitations (number of subnets, external devices) have really killed our love for the product.

Giancarlo
3 minutes ago, jburk said:

FYI we were removing some of the pricing competition by building debian boxes and deploying that way, so the customer rarely, if ever, saw the domotz brand as it was just part of a larger managed service. However, switching from credits to subscriptions and all of these network limitations (number of subnets, external devices) have really killed our love for the product.

We do also offer the possibility to build the Domotz Box with your logo on it. If you are interested please contact sales@domotz.com

Note: our users are selling their service (on top of Domotz) and not Domotz directly. I would recommend also the following Webinar:

Don't Sell Domotz!

SethDavid69

Anyone who has questions, concerns or input regarding the visibility of Domotz pricing (boxes and services), please contact me directly: seth@domotz.com.

I'm especially interested to learn how a consumer might come to know what Domotz is -- and what they would do with Domotz without the time or expertise to use it.

Since 2016 Best Buy has been selling SLA's based 100% on Domotz - they call it Mag-Care. I just got off the phone with Luis, a Domotz user who is getting paid $2,400.00 per month from one of his customers for a box that can be purchased for $99 on Amazon and service he is paying $19.00 per month for -- Premium, as seen on www.domotz.com.

I'm more than happy to share every resource I am able to, offer as many examples as I can think of and provide every bit of encouragement I can muster to anyone who is interested in learning how not to sell a drill -- please: seth@domotz.com

PS: On the Best Buy home page. At the bottom, I clicked on Support & Services, then scrolled down to the bottom right, under Best Buy Brands > Magnolia® - and at the bottom of that page: Learn About Magnolia… > Magnolia Care (video - 46 seconds) - Domotz screenshots at seconds 30-35

• Like 1