Kevin

UniFi POE switch

Kevin

I am not able to see any details in the interfaces tab. Try to unlock but keep getting error on password. We have two other switches and pdus that have no issues when it came to unlocking. I have default reset the switch, it’s always had the same username and password as the other devices that are unlocked and working within domotz. 

Kevin
7 hours ago, Kevin said:

I have installed a 24 port unifi poe switch and tried to unlock it via Domotz web app to utilize poe consumption/diagnostics and port control but when I enter the credentials for the switch I receive an error code stating I have the wrong credentials.... Spoke with unifi chat support, they had me move the device to a new site to make sure that SSH was working(which it was) i default reset the switch, I also tried to force provision it as well and still had no luck. Anyone know how to bypass the issue or am i just SOL?

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 8.19.08 AM.png

GeorgiTsatsev

Hi Kevin,

Can you write an email to support@domotz.com with the name of the agent and the mac address of that switch in order for us to investigate further?

KentHomeCinema

Did you ever get this issue solved?
I have exactly the same problem.

Chris

GeorgiTsatsev

This issue has been resolved and for any similar cases please write to support@domotz.com

NexusNet

I have over a dozen of these. Yes, I'll write to support... but if a user fix is available, would be a sound idea to publish steps to fix.