Monthly Subscriptions Are Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
mark_FControl

Delete agent and assign to another account

mark_FControl

Hi, I have a customer whose install was done by another compoany that has gone bust. I dont have access to the original web agent for that company. If I want to assign his agent to our new company, what's the best way to go about this?

Kind Regards

Mark

Giancarlo
12 hours ago, mark_FControl said:

Hi, I have a customer whose install was done by another compoany that has gone bust. I dont have access to the original web agent for that company. If I want to assign his agent to our new company, what's the best way to go about this?

Kind Regards

Mark

For security and privacy purposes, we would need to get any confirmation from the previous company/owner of the Domotz Box and Agent data.

Please contact our support, providing the MAC address of the Domotz Box. We will see what we can do for you.

mark_FControl

Thanks - company has gone bust. The Domotz agent is on a Raspberry Pi, I should have clarified. Is it as simple as deleting the Domotz software off the Pi and re-installing?

Giancarlo
On 2/13/2019 at 8:34 AM, mark_FControl said:

Thanks - company has gone bust. The Domotz agent is on a Raspberry Pi, I should have clarified. Is it as simple as deleting the Domotz software off the Pi and re-installing?

Correct. Just wipe the configuration of the Raspberry PI and install from scratch.