Coffeenow

portal.domotz.com down?

Coffeenow

Hi

Is portal.domotz.com down? 

Time is 4:40 am, Sunday, 9 June 2019 (GMT+1)

When I try to login from domotz.com I get the message:

This site can’t be reached 
portal.domotz.com took too long to respond.

I am getting phone updates that sites are offline and then back online.

Many thanks

Tim

P.S. Is there a status page? www.domotz.com/status/ doesn't work and I can't find any link on the domotz.com homepage to point to a status page - would be good!

Edited by Coffeenow
reword question

Coffeenow

Hi

Appears to be back up now xD

Access has been off and on for the past couple of hours. Good thing it's the weekend!

As I said in previous message it would be good to have a status page if there are issues.

Thanks

Tim

Giancarlo
2 hours ago, Coffeenow said:

Hi

Appears to be back up now xD

Access has been off and on for the past couple of hours. Good thing it's the weekend!

As I said in previous message it would be good to have a status page if there are issues.

Thanks

Tim

Hi Tim,

I confirm that we are currently working on the Status Page for our services. It should be live in less than one month. We will update this topic as soon as it is available.

Anyway, the Domotz Portal haven't experienced any outages in the last few days/hours. It is possible that there has been some local outages.

Have you checked this:

https://app.fing.io/internet/outages

As you can see, in the last few hours there has been multiple critical outages in Australia (Optus) and New Zealand (Spark), and both your mobile line (when trying to access to the portal.domotz.com) and your Domotz Agents might be affected by those outages.

Note: Domotz, thanks to the wide distribution of the networks continuously monitored, contribute to the data provided by Fing Outages. In few months we are planning also to show the same outages within the Domotz App/WebApp. 

Coffeenow

Thanks Giancarlo.

The link to https://app.fing.io/internet/outages was helpful and mostly matched the downtime my clients experienced

1. ALL of my Domotz sites went offline at around 2019 Jun 09 01:54 PM (NZST) for about 1-2 minutes.
    • ISP: Spark, Voyager and NZWireless
  2. Then Domotz sites using Spark went off and on up to six times between 3:05 PM and 6:50 PM
    • ISP: Spark
    • Access to portal.domotz.com was unavailable via Spark for a lot of the time
  3. ALL of my Domotz sites went offline at around  2019 Jun 09 09:27 PM (NZST) for about 40 minutes.
    • ISP: Spark, Voyager and NZWireless

All good now and thank you very much for letting me know

Thanks

Tim

Giancarlo
On 6/8/2019 at 8:42 PM, Coffeenow said:

P.S. Is there a status page? www.domotz.com/status/ doesn't work and I can't find any link on the domotz.com homepage to point to a status page - would be good!

Hi Tim, 

I just wanted to follow-up on this and make you aware that there is a status page now available for all the Domotz Service.

http://status.domotz.com

Status is automatic: an external monitoring system monitors when the access to the Portal is available and update that page.

You will also find useful information about expected downtimes for maintenance or upgrades 

Coffeenow

Hi Giancarlo

Thanks for the update on the Status page - it looks great!

Cheers

Tim