Sign in to follow this  
ilkevinli

App crashes on 9.2. Beta 1

ilkevinli

Hi,

After installing iOS 9.2 Beta 1 on my 6S, the Domotz app crashes when you click on the User name field. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Just an FYI.

Edited by ilkevinli
  • Upvote 1

ilkevinli

Hi,

After installing iOS 9.2 Beta 1 on my 6S, the Domotz app crashed when you click on the User name field. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Just an FYI.

The new app is still not working on 9.2 Beta 2. It crashes when you click on the user name box. If you click on the password box first, it allows you to put in a user name and password. However I receive the error "Wrong email or password".

IMG_0055.PNG

Edited by ilkevinli

Giancarlo

Regarding the crash, we will check how to replicate and try to fix in the upcoming versions of the App.

Regarding the second issue (wrong password), we've checked our backend and actually we received just one request to login with a wrong password. Can you try again, typing back the password?

ilkevinli

Regarding the crash, we will check how to replicate and try to fix in the upcoming versions of the App.

Regarding the second issue (wrong password), we've checked our backend and actually we received just one request to login with a wrong password. Can you try again, typing back the password?

The password is correct. I use a password manager.  It must have something to do with the app not being compatible with 9.2. 

Also, it would be great if you could integrate the password manager extensions like last pass with the iOS app.

Edited by ilkevinli