Sign in to follow this  
DanDraper

violet giving push notifications when disabled

DanDraper

Hi

We currently have a single Domotz agent installed on a client's site as a unit for testing purposes.

As part of these tests, I installed violet on my personal android phone to test its capabilities.  I enabled it in the web app and invited my personal email address to use it. (Domotz account is under a work email address).  I quickly realised that it was not suitable for our requirements and disabled violet in the domotz web app.  I have left it installed on my phone.

I am still getting push notifications through the Violet app relating to changes on the client's network.

Please can you fix this?  As it is a security breach.

Many thanks

Giancarlo
8 hours ago, DanDraper said:

Hi

We currently have a single Domotz agent installed on a client's site as a unit for testing purposes.

As part of these tests, I installed violet on my personal android phone to test its capabilities.  I enabled it in the web app and invited my personal email address to use it. (Domotz account is under a work email address).  I quickly realised that it was not suitable for our requirements and disabled violet in the domotz web app.  I have left it installed on my phone.

I am still getting push notifications through the Violet app relating to changes on the client's network.

Please can you fix this?  As it is a security breach.

Many thanks

Hi DanDraper,

thanks for highlighting this issue. Our R&D team have been able to replicate the issue and a fix is on its way.

We will keep updated this thread as soon as the fix is in production.

Thanks,

Giancarlo