Sign in to follow this  
andyross94928

Add existing domotz account as team member

andyross94928

We have tested the domotz agent a couple of times using the free trial and we are finally starting to roll out a couple of domotz boxes in client systems.

Both me and my coworker have existing domotz accounts that we used for testing in the past and when I try to add these emails as team members it says that they already exist. Is there a way to add an email with an existing account as a team member?

If not, is it possible to get the original account transferred or deleted to get it working?

Thanks,

-andy

Giancarlo

19 minutes ago, andyross94928 said:

We have tested the domotz agent a couple of times using the free trial and we are finally starting to roll out a couple of domotz boxes in client systems.

I'm glad to hear that.

18 minutes ago, andyross94928 said:

If not, is it possible to get the original account transferred or deleted to get it working?

That's definitely the option: please drop an email to our support (support@domotz.com) with the list of accounts to be deleted, because you want to add to your central team.